Get the job done right with the most cost-effective, reliable turners available — the Aeromaster compost turner line from Midwest Bio-Systems.
Aeromaster Compost Turners offer large capacity, high productivity, heavy-duty construction and advanced technology.
Three Pull-Type Compost Turner Models Available
- The Aeromaster PT-120 (10 foot) pull-type compost turner is the ideal turner for sites producing less than 5,000 tons of finished compost per season
- The Aeromaster PT-130 (11 foot) pull-type compost turner is the ideal turner for sites producing more than 8,000 tons of finished compost per season
- The Aeromaster PT-170 (14 foot) pull-type compost turner is the ideal turner for sites producing more than 20,000 tons of finished compost per season
Key Features of the Aeromaster PT Series Compost Turners
- Advanced Drum design turns materials outside in and inside out to provide superior blending, aeration and CO2 release.
- Hydraulically adjustable rear axle adusts on-the-go 6" up or down for optimum drum height when moving through the windrow.
- Mechanical watering and inoculation system with water manifold and spray nozzles assures even moisture through eveyr particle as the turner moves through the windrow.
- Ratractable drum assembly hydraulically lifts out of the windrow in seconds at any time.
- Known for durability and long life
Call 815-438-7200 for more information. Request a quote by completing the form to the right.